- System engineering position for heavy mechanical design projects; this position may play two roles, the first one is as system engineer or engineering core team member, and the second one is as mechanical engineer leader.
- As a system engineer or engineering core team member, this position has the responsibility to lead the technical team and manage the technical side of the project during the product development process, in order to assist the organization in meeting the goals and objectives of quality, on-time delivery and cost efficiency.
- The technical side includes the project management of technical activities in mechanical, electrical, software development, acoustical, test engineering, manufacturing, and tooling engineering.
- As a mechanical engineer, this position has the responsibility to design injection plastic parts, make mechanical assemblies and documentation in Pro Engineering software.
- Work on a strong matrix organization reporting to Project manager and Functional manager. Distinctive Behavior technical expert and team player, May have people reporting to him or her.
- Act as a system engineer or engineering responsible of the product development process, coordinating the engineering team.
- This includes a multifunctional Engineering team to be coordinated, organized meetings, define project deliverables, establish schedules and report project status, issues and plans.
- This engineer will have the responsibility to design and draw plastic parts, metal parts and headset assemblies using Pro Engineering software.
- He will Support the part design process and will work coordinated with other mechanical engineers and project leaders.
- Capable to execute technical projects and lead its implementation.
- Develop product specification and assure this specification are met during the product development process.
- Execute platforms building blocks.
- Support the development of creative and novel solutions to technical problems related to mold and plastic & metal components design.
- Participate in periodic design reviews of projects and pilot builds.
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for the successful and timely completion of designated tasks and deliverables.
- Set priorities for self and contribute to team planning.
- Hold and encourage frequent formal and informal communication within the team and the rest of the organization to ensure dissemination of important information.
- Ensure technical lessons are reviewed, learned and disseminated.
- Participate in process improvement activities.
- Actively participate in technical process improvement activities.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or strong recognized technical expertise.
- Desire qualifications: MBA or MS in engineering, Black belt Six Sigma Certification
- 5+ years of experience of formal new product development process, in product mechanical design and 3+ years of experience leadi